Relaxing on the beaches in the Gulf of Thailand
12.08.2009 - 28.08.2009 32 °C
Well I won't be updating this blog for a while as I have arrived in the Gulf of Thailand and intend to do some island hopping. Really there won't be much to update you with. For the next 2/3 weeks instead of reading this blog just imagine me lying on a white sanded beach by a crystal clear blue watered ocean under glorious sunshine. The only activity I will be doing is gaining my dive certifications by visiting the reefs and corals in the gulf. However really the only time I will rise myself from relaxing under the sun is to wander over to get a massage, cool myself in the warm waters of the sea or to get myself another cocktail from the bar!
It'll be a strenuous and one that really is hard to comprehend as you sit at work infront of a computer console. So for my Intel friends I thought I'd put it in a format they'd be much more familiar with.
ISLAND STATUS REPORT
- Relaxed under sun and worked on tan
- Achieved ultimate relaxation by getting lots of massages
- Read lots of books while sipping cocktails in a hammock on the beach
- Visited some amazing coral reefs and saw stunning marine life while achieving my dive certifications
PLAN : Will use sunscreen
Already triggered - corrective action is to implement 'hair of the dog' cure
- Being on a beach with nothing to do and not being in work
- Are you kidding me??? ;-)